Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lock of the Day



I've been on fire with my locks as of late; got two for ya tonight.

Chicago Bulls -4 @ Atlanta Hawks
Washington Wizards +16 @ Portland Trailblazers

The Bulls are the superior team here.  They are battling for the first place spot with the Celtics, and I think first place means a lot to Tom Thibodeau and the Bulls.  Although the Hawks are young and athletic, I'll take my chances with the MVP candidate, Derek Rose, and the Bulls.  Bulls by 6.

The Washington Wizards are on the road and just terrible.  Their best player, Rashard Lewis, isn't playing, and Nick Young, the young talented shooting guard, is doubtful.  Considering these are the only two players who score for the Wiz, I just really like the Blazers to dominate this contest from start to finish.  The Blazers don't get talked about a lot, but they have a butt-load of talent.  The blazers run away with this one.  Blazers by 21.

Lock of the Day - Chicago Bulls -4
                                  Portland  Trailblazers -16

No comments:

Post a Comment