Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lock of the Day



First day of the NBA playoffs, and I've got three locks for tonights games.

Atlanta Hawks/Orlando Magic O/U 181
Portland Trailblazers/Dallas Mavericks O/U 186
Portland Trailblazers +5 @ Dallas Mavericks

The Hawks and Magic face off tonight in game one of their best of seven series.  I like the Magic to win this game, and more importantly, I look for some scoring.  I do not see this game reaching the 100's, but anything in the 90's will get us over the number here.  Look for a game in the 90's and the total to go over.

The Mavs host the Blazers in game one of their series tonight as well.  I picked the Blazers to win the series and I think it starts with game one.  The Mavs drew a tough matchup here.  The Blazers have an abundance of talent, with probably their best player, Brandon Roy, coming off the bench.  The addition of Gerald Wallace was huge for Portland, and all-star snub, Lamarcus Aldridge is having a phenominal season.  It will be tough to slow down Dirk, but I like the young guns of Portland.  I expect this one to come down to the last possession, so take the Blazers with the points.  Again, I expect another game in the 90's and I'd roll with the over here also.

Lock of the Day - Atlanta Hawks/Orlando Magic OVER 181
                                  Portland Trailblazers/Dallas Mavericks OVER 186
                                  Portland Trailbazers +5 @ Dallas Mavericks

No comments:

Post a Comment