Thursday, March 24, 2011

B's Meet Habs For First Time Since Chara Hit

Photo Credit Google Images sportsillustrated.cnn.com


Tonights game in Boston features two bitter rivals;  the Yankees-Red Sox of the NHL.  The Montreal Canadiens and the Boston Bruins hate each other, absolutely despise one another.  They will meet tonight in Boston for the first time since the Chara/Pacioretty incident in Montreal.

The Bruins are three points ahead of the Canadiens for first place in the Northeast Division, and have two games in hand, which is very crucial.  Most people are focusing on the brawl about a month back, and the Chara hit.  Also, most people are expecting the Canadiens to take several swipes at our captain.  I'm not sure if that's how it is going to be.

There is two HUGE points on the line tonight, and I believe both teams are focusing on grabbing those points.  I do see the Canadiens taking a few runs at Chara, whether it be big hits and some rubbish after the whistle.  I do not see this game getting out of hand though.  I think both teams are looking at the bigger picture.  Do I think Chara will end up squaring off with someone? Yes.  But I don't see much more than that.  They Canadiens need to play their game.  They need to skate and use their speed.  If they try to turn this into a physical battle, I give the upper hand to the Bruins.

Big one tonight in Boston.  You don't wanna miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment